Back with a bang?

~ Monday, August 23, 2010
Hm....immmmmm back! Oh wait a minute...damn thats sooooo long to be back after my last post....haha. Guess i am pretty fed up writing something here or something else is more entertaining that's hitting the Malaysian news which has been keeping me reading instead of blogging. Seriously the Malaysian news that's circulating on the front page of the news paper and "off" the news paper have been pretty entertaining if u get what i mean. You know, i seriously dont feel like following those stories but i cant help it! It's sooooo funny that i had to know and tell the rest of my friends! Oh well...i dont have time to write them all here but dont worry if you're too lazy to back track and read those news again. I am very sure more of those "funny" stories will come again. That way you still wont get left behind with all the jokers making headlines. Sometimes i could just die laughing, now that's real comedic relief!

ANY HOW! Lets not get into funny stories now shall we? It's August and 4 more months we can say bye bye to 2010 and welcome 2011. Holy crap! 2010 is coming to an end? WTH have i been doing all this times? Well...1 thing is for sure i haven't changed much....i think...hahaha. 1 month back i went to bali and boy that place is like HEAVEN! May be it's because of the sea that got me attracted. Well thats holiday....now lets talk about my work. Work for me has been pretty DRY for the past few months. Dry means not much work. The amount of work i do in a week may be...2 hours? The rest of the 38 hours i spend time...surfing the net....chatting....day dreaming....doing my own networking studies. Yeah...yeah...you guys must be saying "oh...thats not too bad if ya still get paid". Well yes...i have to admit it's kinda nice to sit and get paid but there are still fears inside me. The company could just say to me "benny...we dont want to pay you to sit in our office for nothing...now here is your termination letter...good bye and good luck". Oh i'll be screwed of that happens BUT...unlikely. Look at the bright side...there are the PROs and CONs. Pros for me are doing my own studies for my networking career. I have been very rusty in some of the area and now is the time for me to brush up and get back on track for the CCIE exam which i am planning to take in...2-3 years time may be? The cons....well thats when i get thrown out of the building jobless suddenly. I am tempted to look for another job but i am not in a hurry. Probably just look see and apply the right one. If i get a call...oh well thats good news but if i dont...so be it. Working in the so called biggest mall in KL seems to be keeping me here. It's new to my house, i get to met lots of people, get to see lots of pretty ladies, food heaven, all sort of even we can see every week. I dont mind not moving for a while but sometimes we can never get enough of greed. When one offer comes knocking at my door...i'll have a look and may be consider.

Ok...time for lunch...gotta fill up my tummy with food! See ya peeps soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment