A brand new BLOG, a brand new ME

~ Wednesday, April 22, 2009
1st of all, a big WELCOME to you from me to my new BLOG site! I have been using MSN space live for the past 5 years and i think it's time for a change. I am going to make this new blog of mine creative so please stay tune.

For those who have not seen my old here is the old URL:

http://reddevil83.spaces.live.com/

I will only update my old blog when there is a new posting here on blogspot. Now give me some time here to exploit the function. Gonna make this new blog of mine interesting...

Ben

3 comments:

Joon Sing said...

thought you are going to get a better name~
barney ain't for adult >_>

BaRNeY said...

damn...jason ur fast...well barney is my nick after all

Vincy said...

Barney and Friends.. lol... but y blackhole... change la.. barney the purple dino!! XD

Post a Comment