May, please be different than April

~ Sunday, May 3, 2009
April came, April gone and now it's May. OH CRAP! We have gone through 1/3 of 2009! You know, i am very glad that April has past. I had the toughest luck in April. The shit just keeps coming and coming every week nonstop. Trust me my friend, you won't want to be in my shoes last month. Imagine this, it's like you're walking on this long straight road. Walking half way someone took a piece of crap threw it at you and flee away. You're standing there stunned for what just happened and said "What the f*ck was that?". So, you clean yourself up and start your journey down the road again and again someone threw crap at you again. All i want to say here is what i did to deserve all this crap? But all things happen for a reason that's for sure. I will talk about "things happen for a reason" on my next post here.

So, May is here and I'm hoping i will have better luck this month. I think my luck is coming back to me because on the 1st of May, i thought my phone died. I was pretty much devastated to see my 3 months old phone just couldn't turn on in the Morning. Just when i thought I'll have the same crap from April, i was told my forumers to charge the phone longer because the phone may be drained out all the batt dry. So i did and guess what, it's ALIVE! I was pretty much relieved that my phone won't end up in the workshop. I guess my luck for May is turning to the better? This i gotta wait and see.

Yesterday i went to MV to watch a Chinese movie called "Sniper" with my friends. After the movie i decided to go into the Nike shop to see if they have the sneaker i want. I found 1 that i really like and bought it! Here is the picture of it below:

Ah, another white sneaker for me. This is my 2nd pair sneaker after my Adidas superstar sneaker i have been wearing for years. This sneaker cost me RM189. The a little bit of orange color really make it more "alive" i can say. So now i have 2 pair of sneakers to decide which to wear when i go out. Hehehe. Here is another shot of my Nike sneakers from another angle.

Oh ya, my parents just came back from Aussie last Thursday and look at what they got for me!
Yum yum! My all time favorite Smith potato chips from Aussie and soft drink that taste better than coke! Not forgetting it goes very well with liquor you know?

Next week Sat i will be heading up to Genting for 1 night with my primary school friends. Gonna bring my smith potato chip there for supper and i'll save the soft drink for next month perhentian island adventure trip with Blue Label to go with. Sharing is caring, hehehe. Can't wait!!!!

Okidoki, time to stop here. I'll be back to explain "Things happen for a reason" on my next post so stay tune! Until then, ja-ne~

2 comments:

Fizlynn said...

Ben, you better bring some of the junkies and soda to the office and share it wit me, or I will step my foot on your new Nike shoes when you wear it to the office....Muahahha....

soo rin shii said...

I want some of e junkies too! sob sob....

Post a Comment